No announcement yet.

things found in surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not surf but my mate used to work at a garage and they found a load of canabis under the drivers seat of a car they'd bought... (sold it down the pub!)

also a bloke i know works at a recovery company and they regularly find rings still attatched to fingers and bits for scalp stuck to windscrens!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Mine had 2 cans of stella in the glove box, the dealer had used it on the weekend before, cos he loved driving it, he was reluctant to sell it, but he had other stock coming in and needed the room.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
        it was 'house' wasnt it, this is not my beautiful house, no mention of a car at all

now where did I put those tablets
        There ya go.....

You may ask yourself
        How do I work this?
        You may ask yourself
        Where is that large automobile?
        You may tell yourself
        This is not my beautiful house!
        You may tell yourself
        This is not my beautiful wife!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
          I've had my car three years- and thought I cleaned it out pretty thoroughly many times- but I found a 10 Yen coin the other day......

I found a one yen coin and a sticky sweet.
          ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Mine came with a snow board rack on the spare, a "boom box" taking up half the boot area, and the usual collection of sticky sweets and coins...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I've got what looks like a big black gps or summat thingy stuck under the passenger seat - took me all of three months to find it.

worse thing I keep finding is the wife and kids in it!!!!!!!!!!
              Dave

Comment

I found a Suzuki Genuine Parts bag inside the dash when I was changing my stereo.
                Attached Files

Comment

All I found was a hand-written note, it is either a shopping list, Yakazua hit list or a warning for the purchaser of the vehicle that the big red button makes the wheels fall off!

dog
                  Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

I got two airfresheners (I hope) like two sardine tins under the seats. In the rear cupboards there were two sets of good jumpleads a box of model makers tools and a hazard flashing torch thing on a tripod. In the console box was a lock barrel about three inches long, open at one end and closed by the lock at the other. Inside at the closed end is a cylindrical catch which is disengaged when you insert the key! I hav'nt a clue what its for!
                    Yes! It's still in the garage. M1ROD

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper
                      ..... a lock barrel about three inches long, open at one end and closed by the lock at the other. Inside at the closed end is a cylindrical catch which is disengaged when you insert the key! I hav'nt a clue what its for!
                      Does the Surf's own key fit it? Sounds like the locking nut supplied for the spare wheel when mounted on the rear door.
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I found 3 inches of water in my footwells ( see below )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

A stanley knife blade in the compartment that holds the spare wheel jacking equipement - and and the top of my finger as well

Comment

A box of Jap tissues, some latex gloves and a jap version of vasaline behind the drivers seat...

Comment

Last Sunday I found a nasty brown, green and white sticky mess in the glove compartment of the 4-runner. I think it was once Chocolate that Tony forgot about..
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I found a Jap umbrella, it was a work of art. Typical jap technology, about the size of two cigarette packets until you push the button. It unfolds to about the size of a golf umbrella....
                                Johnny

Comment

Working...
                                X