I need a grafix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a grafix

Ok peeps can anyone provide the following vinyl decals for my surf (I'd need two)

The wording;

Hilux Surf

The Font;

Challenge or similar http://www.edecals.com/images/fonts/challange.gif

The colour;

Metallic Silver

The size;

3.75 inches high x 30 inches length

I've tried most online grafix places, but they all seem to be boy racer styles, and this seems small time to the size grafix they do.
    Or if anyone has a local grafix company who could supply it, it would be much appreciated.I tried the company to which the font link directs you "edecals", but they don't accept UK credit cards

cheers Fieldsy

I found this guy on ebay, he quoted me £15 for a round sticker for my wheel cover, so might be worth a call.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/A1-SIGNS-AN...enameZl4QQtZkm

Comment

Grafix

Hi i replaced the 'surf' sticker on the rear door and got them to makeup another for the the front as they had been removed , i just went in said what i wanted and they use an editing package on the pc and can change fonts resize , anything you want they do this for sign written vans etc the company i used is called visual impact in bristol on 01179-719441. I am sure if you look in yellow pages you will find lots of these companies around and to be honest ordering over the internet for this type of thing would be a nightmare, best to do in person, also i beleive that 'Roughtrax' also order their signs from them.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

got onto your man Andy, but he wants a pic of it, well its gonna be a custom size and type, so had to make something up in photoshop.

I'm gonna attach it here, just in case anyone else is able to supply it or have a go. I definately need it in mettallic silver.

cheers

Fieldsy
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
            got onto your man Andy, but he wants a pic of it, well its gonna be a custom size and type, so had to make something up in photoshop.

I'm gonna attach it here, just in case anyone else is able to supply it or have a go. I definately need it in mettallic silver.

cheers

Fieldsy

Try Hormygollop (Keith) he was doing them a while back
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

thanks Koi,
              hadn't seen him on lately....................but if ya looking in Keith, would ya mind taking a look

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

I found this guy recently when looking into having the Surf windows tinted. Know he not local to you but he might be worth a visit to the site.

modernimages.co.uk/grafix/page1.html
                Andy (the girly)
                What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

i can probably do it for you at the scool where i work - i work in tech department and we have the technology so to speak - met silver no probs

hoping to be buying a machine of my own in the next month or so doing this sort of thing in my spare time till things build up.

pm me if you are interested - will do it at cost this time as long as you spread the word for the future

hope this helps

take care

Chris

Comment

If you wouldn't mind Chris, that would be great. Is the font ok??

Like I say, need it to be 3.75 inches high x 35 inches long (can be less than 35", as long as its longer than 30")

Metallic Silver would be great, let me know the damage Chris. I need 2 by the way,

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

Working...
                    X