should i be worried about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i be worried about this?

i had taken off the gear selector off to extend it 2", and realized that where the gear selector goes its on the condition you see on the pic,
    should i leave it?
    or replace it?
    if replace it, would it be much work on it? do any got a part number?
    many thanks

the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

its a kzn 130

Comment

Is the nylon cup still on the ball on end of gearstick? You can buy an overhaul kit for the gearstick, I did my 1st gen and it made it like new. Try a kit from Toyota and see if it is OK afterwards. The selector housing the nylon cup sits in should not wear, the nylon cup should. To change the selector is a gearbox strip out.
      Some parts numbers and info here : http://www.off-road.com/trucks-4x4/s...ent-18543.html
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        Is the nylon cup still on the ball on end of gearstick? You can buy an overhaul kit for the gearstick, I did my 1st gen and it made it like new. Try a kit from Toyota and see if it is OK afterwards. The selector housing the nylon cup sits in should not wear, the nylon cup should. To change the selector is a gearbox strip out.
        i see, the nylon still on the gearstick, but i will check in which condition is it when im back home, thanks

Comment

Working...
        X