Camskill Anybody use em ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camskill Anybody use em ?

Should I or not ? Insa Turbo's ? all ya comments welcome ....
    Thanks

13+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
    Buncefield Burner

Insa muds are loud on the road and great off road, camskill have had my cash a number of times over the years/trucks and I couldn't fault them pal.
    Brian

Comment

Tyres

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
      Should I or not ? Insa Turbo's ? all ya comments welcome ....
      Thanks

I think they are quiet compettive price wise for tyres. I think you would be hard pushed to beat their prices.

I bought my 33 BFG KM2 Mud Terrains off them and they delivered quickly

Comment

Used camskill a few times - been great,

Don't know if I'd use insa turbo muds again tho... tore a lot of chunks out the tread easy at my local quarry pay n play

Comment

Thanks for ya feedback Guys.
          I went ahead and ordered 2 Insa Turbo's Cheap ish Ok, didn't realize they were Retreads / Remoulds n couldn't find anything stating this....Not a Happy Bunny.

Despite this I went to see a Tyre fitter for his advise, "poor quality remoulds" he said, so I asked "if they could work OK" He said "we'll give it go" after an hour of Turning/ reversing Tyres trying to balance em up ...
          Eventually the tyre fitter with over 50 years of experience said "It's the best we can do but not happy with 300gms is a lot of balance weights ...
          I contacted the Co & asked them to refund my money & the Tyres will be going Back ....
          Comments welcome

!3+ Years of Surfs..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

I had the Dakar tyres, same tread as the old BF mud terrains,

they lost huge chunks out of the tread blocks after one off road session at Tickhill pay n play, they were no more noisy or bad to balance than the BF's mind,

from what I hear the Insa Turbo rangers (BF AT's tread) are a lot better on road and balance well etc, but may have the same toss rubber mix and pull apart.....

Personally I really like my General Grabber AT2's and the price is not a great deal more than the insa's

Comment

Must admit apart from me KL71' Muds ... I'm a GG AT2 stalwart of over 8 years!!
              Just had 2 new AT2's fitted & no balance problems n over 4 years use ....

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X