Urethane bed liner paint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urethane bed liner paint.

Because I intend on doing quite a bit of extreme offroading and rock crawling with the Bullit when its finally complete, I was thinking about a finished paint scheme, that would take a good beating, I have looked into getting a vinyl wrap but its way to costly and would probably tear, I also thought about spraying it with rattle cans, so when it does get scratched I just spray over, but then i started to read a bit about this bed liner paint.This stuff is just what I am after, so question is has any one used it before and how does it hold up against every day knocks.I can source this kit from the states and it seems pretty reasonable for what it is and it comes in a range of colours too. So my plan would be to spray it from top to bottom, bumper to bumper, under body and chassis. This kit should be enough for all that.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1909109281...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    www.overfab.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnWnLxt6Po
    Last edited by Reece2.4; 20 December 2014, 15:27.

Comment

This gets used a lot in the States. I have seen many LC and 4runner. They tend to spray the bottomhalf of the car with this bedliner or rhinoliner. I was thinking about doeing the same. Painting the bottomhalf in this liner.

On IH8MUD are a lot of cars with the coating.

Comment

One here.

Comment

Raptor bed liner paint works a treat, Yoda on the l200 forum has just done his in orange raptor.
          Brian

Comment

Similar product to the SPEEDLINER product we used on the pickup bed. You can also apply it in clear coat without the colour added.

TOPCOAT HG is the best for exterior. http://www.speedlinereuro.com/our-products/
            Last edited by KERRSURF; 21 December 2014, 13:25.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Sorry, but is it me or does this thread title make anyone think "what the hell kind of dodgy sex games needs your bed lined with urethane paint!"
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys. Looks like i will be buying some bed liner paint.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                  Sorry, but is it me or does this thread title make anyone think "what the hell kind of dodgy sex games needs your bed lined with urethane paint!"
                  No its just you Jas, and your disgusting mind.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X