Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer

Thought I'd pop along and say hi.
    I've just bought predictable bobs gen3 surf. It's my first surf, but one of many Japanese cars in my past.
    Got a few bits planned for the car, but trying to refrain from going all out like I have on my last few cars!
    Over the years I've had a fto running nitrous, a 200s, stripped out, caged and tuned up a touch, I had a brief fling with a Ford ranger and am currently selling my highly modified subaru legacy.

Big thanks to Bob, for being a perfect seller and putting up with my eagerness 😊 I'll try and look after it and hope to get it dirty soon!

I've got quite a few questions, but need to spend a few hours/days trawling the forum to see if they've already been answered.

hello and welcome happy surfing
    4x4s get you where others fear to tread

Comment

Welcome Paul.You wont go wrong with that truck as it has been well looked after and Tony the surf guru has done (i think) every bit of work needed to it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Did Bob keep ...you know...trying to touch you in your special place. He's a bit like that!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Greetings ....
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. My first plan is to update the lighting.
            I've done some searching, but can't find an answer, does anyone know how many bulbs/leds I need to do the dash lights? I believe they are t5 and t10 bulbs?

Comment

Made my first fix yesterday.

The boot was soaking wet and the windows kept misting up, a quick search on here led me to the sunroof drain, it was pulled out of the grommet and pointing up. There was a pool of water sat there. Dried the carpet out with a dehumidifier and jobs a goodun!

Also popped some clear side repeaters in. I'll start a build thread when I've completed a few more mods.

Have to keep reminding myself not to go too far with this project! Dont want it spiralling out of control like the last one!

Comment

Little update, had my wheels refurbished and some new AT's fitted.

Updated all the interior lighting to leds.

Next will be a sub and amp install.

Couple of recent pics.

Comment

nice, how much did the wheel refurbishment cost?
                  SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X