Attention: Rob James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Rob James

... Unless I'm doing something daft, I can't seem to find the private message feature....

So, Rob - as I see you have a Civic, I have an EG5 I need to sell - would you happen to know anyone?

Sorry if I'm breaking a load of forum rules

You need to pay subs to PM people Rob... Hows the Truck?
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I kind of assumed that but couldn't find anywhere to read about it...

The truck is sweet mate thank you. I do want to have that radio receiver out and the satnav fell into the dash the other day lol, so I'll probably look for a s/h centre console and start afresh as I think the one in the truck has been cut about a bit.

Aside from that, all I need to do is re plumb the rear wash - it's got a leak somewhere - and (I assume) repair the wiring to the heated rear window as that's not working.

Nowt to shout about.

One question for you; sometimes the doors lock by themselves - is there a reason for this? I'm scared the thing is going to lock itself with the engine running one day when I'm outside....

Comment

Hey bud,

Send me photos and a quick spec list and I can ask about. There are plenty of Honda-philes in the local area I know.

Best email me save clogging the forum.

robjames2825@hotmail.co.uk

I can but only ask

Comment

Will do bud, cheers.

Completely standard unmolested car. Perfect project. I'll shoot you a mail with some photos tomorrow.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBobRob View Post

One question for you; sometimes the doors lock by themselves - is there a reason for this? I'm scared the thing is going to lock itself with the engine running one day when I'm outside....
            I don't know if it's the truck or the alarm but it locks once you start moving .... i always thought it was a security thing and got used to it.
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Yeah, I thought the same but it's not every time. It's got summat to do with whether you're hitting the button to disarm and unlock the doors or if the car's already open and you're hitting the button just to disarm but I can't quite work it out.

No mater though, as long as I'm not going to be stood outside in the rain looking at a locked running car lol....

Comment

Working...
              X