No announcement yet.

Hilux Surf Business Card - who was it?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Surf Business Card - who was it?!

Poped out to the video store last night about 7:30, in StainAsh Parade (staines)and when I got back in the car I had a business card for this forum under the wiper blade. Who was that man/woman?

Would be good to know other surfies in the area!

Cheers
    Mart

......surf's up pal!

Originally posted by Mart
    Poped out to the video store last night about 7:30, in StainAsh Parade (staines)and when I got back in the car I had a business card for this forum under the wiper blade. Who was that man/woman?

Would be good to know other surfies in the area!

Cheers
    If that is the Two Rivers car park by Staples it was me! well in fact it was my little boy. It was about 3pm as i was back on the island by 7:30

I normaly put my name on the back of the card but William rushed off and bunged the card on your motor.

I was just visiting I am afraid but I am often in your neck of the woods as my brother lives in Feltham and I have friends in Egham
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

yep that was me outside Staples at 3pm. No probs about the card just wondered if it was someone local as I see loads of surfs around. There's even a new place selling tem opened on the a308 just outside Ashford http://www.jap4x4centre.co.uk/

Not sure what they are like but prices seem reasonable and cars look the part. Anyone used them yet?

Cheers
      Mart

......surf's up pal!

Comment

Working...
      X