I'm getting a surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popuptoaster View Post
    I dunno,if they are all ok and if I get them off undamaged then £40 the set posted?
    send more pics, to
    t
    h
    e
    j
    o
    k
    e
    a
    c
    o
    s
    t
    a
    @
    g
    m
    a
    i
    l
    c
    o
    m

thanks.
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Worked out how to get em off in one piece, took one back one off and its left a gluey mess on the door, going to get something to clean it up before i take any more off!

Comment

Caramel wheel
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/16122...f14=108&ff19=0

or wd 40 a soft cloth and elbow grease.
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

petrol works, pretty much just melts it off i find, just have to go get some, dont have anything petrol powered anymore!

Comment

Khumo is quieter on road and better than BFG.

Last edited by yoshie; 3 July 2014, 23:08.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Khumo is quieter on road and better than BFG.

The wheels my ex missus is keeping that were on the Surf have BFGs on the front and KL71s on the back, so i do speak from experience gained over a couple of years, of both types on the same truck, all four were new when fitted (got a good deal on the bfgs but they only had a pair) tried em both ways round and no doubt about it the Khumos are quieter on road and grip better than the bfg mud terrains when its wet.

can't find a direct comparison, but this one does mention they are quiet.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/wh...ad-venture-mt/

I think the name makes people laugh, they remember when Khumo made cheap shit they came joint first with the bfg m/t in a big test by 4x4 mag a few years back though.
              Last edited by popuptoaster; 3 July 2014, 23:36.

Comment

Got the wind deflectors (and the glue!) off the car, i'll take some pics when i get the chance.

Got my dash cam in although I had to fix a broken solder joint in the power supply, swapped my stereo in there as it has bluetooth phone and music streaming, found a rats nest of wires and an old JVC cd changer controller stuffed up behind the dash so i had a wiring tidy up while i was under there.

I have ordered some clear indicators and side repeaters for the front and a 2" body lift kit, i'll probably buy the longer springs as well this week but maybe not do the lifting until i am 100% sure on my wheel and tyres choice.

I was planning on getting 8" wide rims but I reckon i may as well go for 10x15s, tyre choice seems better for 15" wheels and im not bothered about having 16"s

Comment

Working...
                X