yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is this? can i do something about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this? can i do something about it?

before i put the engine on, i want to be sure on this thing that is being done to the front diff. never seen it before (done that way)
    bj spacers 2", diff spacers 2" front member that holds the diff its being dropped 2".

i was way too busy sorting out my other car to pay attention to this.
    Last edited by budweiser; 27 April 2014, 10:02.
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

no one?
    no opinion?
    should i change something?
    should i do something to it to make it safer?
    the rear doesn't have done anything (all standard), that i was working from back to front of the chassis (fitting spare fuel tank that i had for ages), i should compensate with what its being done with the front with new +2" coils, 2" spacers.
    anyone? thanks

Comment

The cv angle is a bit fierce but you might find that with the weight of the body and engine and gearbox that it levels out.
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

the dropped cross member is not to unusual. i have seen them advertised, tho they usually drop the bottom arm location point as well. over here a home made one wouldn't be road legal and the shop made one are a bit costly.

the cv angle is not to bad. without the dropped xmember it would be bad.

Comment

so i should change first engine mounts for new engine, and see how the weigh of it levels it out.
          thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X