Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodwarm View Post
    So what did JPN buy ?

Well I don't think he needs anymore sandpaper.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Our 3rd gen is approx 90cm from the rear seats to the tailgate, and is caged out for our four dogs, in three compartments. The smaller land cruiser is the same chassis (I think) so would be very similar. Our dogs are 2 Australian Kelpies, 1 New Zealand Huntaway and 1 Working Cocker Spaniel. For yours, I would probably recommend the Amazon, there is a thread on here started by me that has the dimensions for that on it, but if yours are pedigree you may want to look at a step or ramp, single compartment if you cage it out too.
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Our 3rd gen is approx 90cm from the rear seats to the tailgate, and is caged out for our four dogs, in three compartments. The smaller land cruiser is the same chassis (I think) so would be very similar. Our dogs are 2 Australian Kelpies, 1 New Zealand Huntaway and 1 Working Cocker Spaniel. For yours, I would probably recommend the Amazon, there is a thread on here started by me that has the dimensions for that on it, but if yours are pedigree you may want to look at a step or ramp, single compartment if you cage it out too.
        Thank you MudSurfer,
        I meet somebody with a Surf over the weekend and I think you are right, the Surf does not look big enough.
        Thanks again for the information.

Comment

My dog lives in an old washing machine in the garden, she has never complained about it being too small.
          I reckon I could get at least 6 dogs in the back of a surf.
          I recommend a shovel for training, they will do anything rather than getting a whack with it after a while.

edit: I made a mistake, 7 dogs in the back with the seats up.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
          X