MoT and service went well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoT and service went well.

So I took the new beast for a service and MoT today. The guys said I'd bought a good'un that seems to have been looked after which was a great relief. Just wanted to share that with folk who would know how good that feels.

Cheers,

Hugh

glad your new one seems sound mate, good job👍

Comment

Very relieved. The fella I bought it off had 3 Surfs for sale. I actually went to look at another one that was black but turned out to be a bit blinged up. Looked good in the photos and from a distance but in the flesh to my amateur eye there were too many dodgy mods on it. The example we ended up buying just looked more honest and he knocked a few quid extra off because he said the colour wasn't popular and he hadn't had as much interest in it as the other two. We don't mind about the colour (I don't even think its bad) but the bits I could see all looked sound and the test drive didn't show up any horrors. Seems my gut feel didn't let me down for once. Although at only 2 weeks in to the ownership its early days to say for sure. However I'm starting to feel quite positive about it and if the 3.0 is only as good as the 2.4 then I will be a very happy owner.

Cheers,

Hugh.

Comment

Good news indeed

Congratulations

Comment

Working...
        X