Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bushwhacker (again sorry)

Hi Vince

Is it possible to have a look at my last email and advise please?

Any ideas Vince?

I know you're busy, sorry. I can try and have a go at this myself but I may run into some difficulty at some point!

Comment

Sorry Lyndon.
      I'll try to come down on Saturday morning if that suits you?

Did you try the correction resistors from the 'new' pump?

Comment

Yep, I put new resistors in as well. Same result.

Saturday is fine. I have a music lesson with my daughter and will be back just after 11am but the truck will be there and I can leave the key with another responsible member of the family!

Sorry to be a pain! Cheers

Comment

Hi Vince,

This is where I'm at. I'll keep cracking on but let me know if you're in the area at some point

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81803

Comment

Hi Lyndon,

I've been passing your neck of the woods every day for the past two weeks travelling back and forth to Cardiff hospital visiting Craig!

I'll try and come over one afternoon this week, most likely Wednesday.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know he was in hospital! I hope he's alright?

Don't worry about me! Make sure you look after the family mate. My worries can wait, no problems.

Comment

Hi Vince, I have a few days off now (well, the weekend and Monday)

If you are around the area, let me know please?

cheers

Comment

Hi Vince, will you be around this week please?

cheers

Comment

Hi Vince, I just sent you an email. Can you take a look please?

cheers

Comment

Thanks to Vince, I am now in a position to get things back together again.

I am struggling with the timing. I set the cam to line up on the 12 oclock mark but I can't turn the crank far enough so that the crank and pump are lined up.

I had it so that the crank and cam lined up but the pump was way off.

Is there a step by step process assuming all parts are out of time?

The crank and pump are internally timed aren't they? I just can't marry them all up (by the way, I've never done it before haha! )

Comment

Sent you an email Vince, can you let me know what you can do please?

ta

Comment

Working...
                        X