No announcement yet.

Suggestion to Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i do a lot of waffling like most on here, I am a good listener should have been a Hairdresser LOL
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I make wind turbine blades so if you have a problem with the one in your back garden feel free to give me a call

Paul

DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Welder, fabricator, machinist, fitter, amatur mechanic can't spell though. We make anything from a one off bolt to a 100ft conveyer. We're very busy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
          I make wind turbine blades so if you have a problem with the one in your back garden feel free to give me a call

Paul

At last!! I've tried yellow pages, Thompson locals etc..

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            At last!! I've tried yellow pages, Thompson locals etc..
            No Problem Trev you get the blades down and I'll fix them!

For your interest our current blades are 40 meters long and they are developing a 49 meter blade!!!

Paul
            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I am a Tree Officer for a local authority (Arboriculturalist). It means that I know about Tree Preservation Orders and other tree involved legislation, tree health problems, etc.
              I am also a woodturner.

Ben

Comment

I buy and sell trailers... want to get shot of one??? let me know. Need one... i'll see what I've got and let you know.
                If only I could get one 49 metres long to carry those blades for my turbine

tim
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Elfstone
                  I am a Tree Officer for a local authority (Arboriculturalist). It means that I know about Tree Preservation Orders and other tree involved legislation, tree health problems, etc.
                  I am also a woodturner.

Ben
                  BEN i have a tree stump in my garden about 4ft tall whats the best way of getting it to rot as i have no chainsaw.
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                    I buy and sell trailers... want to get shot of one??? let me know. Need one... i'll see what I've got and let you know.
                    If only I could get one 49 metres long to carry those blades for my turbine

tim
                    i've got one 45ft if that helps?... perhaps a confusion like the yanks get betweek feet and metres would make it fit?...

anyway, david bellamy's banning wind tubines from IOW, lets give him a nuclear power station instad.... idiot!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I can knock stuff down, build stuff, tile, lay flooring and lift heavy things. Pretty knowledgable on I.C.E. and AV stuff.

Will work for food and beer
                      Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Shame you don't live down here, I could do with some help.

Originally posted by Alun
                        I can knock stuff down, build stuff, tile, lay flooring and lift heavy things. Pretty knowledgable on I.C.E. and AV stuff.

Will work for food and beer
                        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

I know a lot about Glass and glazing, worked for Pilkington for 5 years then another 6 years in glass distribution and a few years as a glazier and now help run a supply only company. Need any windows, I'll do anyone a good price !!
                          Also qualified sparky and know far too much about Star wars for my own good.

Andy

Comment

This guy is doing kids HILUX SURF T-SHIRTS why is it the kids can have one but not us grownups http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...323662000&rd=1
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                            X