Picked up my new truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benross View Post
    Bushwhacker, why did you feel the need to point out the transfer case?
    It was more of a heads-up, because most people think that all 3rd gens have a centre diff and 4WD AWD) can be used on the road. Yours can't.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      It was more of a heads-up, because most people think that all 3rd gens have a centre diff and 4WD AWD) can be used on the road. Yours can't.
      I don't tend to use the 4wd on road, unless I'm approaching snow, water etc.

The multi mode would have been nice but I doubt I'd have used it any more than what I've got now.
      If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Benross View Post
        I've done some searching and found the vibration to be the "stops vibrating when you move the heater temp lever to the hot side" vibration. Or at least I think it's called that.

Bushwhacker, why did you feel the need to point out the transfer case?
        That's the heater cable type of vibe that Dobbsic mentioned. Remove the centre console and radio surround and start tying everything up....

Comment

Very nice looking Truck, enjoy it

12+ Years of Surfs n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota, no it's not spotless now !!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Very nice looking Truck, enjoy it

12+ Years of Surfs n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota, no it's not spotless now !!
            Cheers mate, I cant believe I spent 3 months considering it. Note to self, buy buy buy!

TASHTEGO, I'll get on to it, at the moment its either noisy or very warm in the truck!

Comment

I bet that radio only goes up to 89mhz too!

Try tuning a local FM station to see!

T

Comment

Originally posted by TomR-G View Post
                I bet that radio only goes up to 89mhz too!

Try tuning a local FM station to see!

T
                Ha! yes your right, its already been swapped out for a new Pioneer one!

I need to do something with the aerial as its not great reception wise.

I haven't had a good look yet but I'm not sure if its a retractable one that's broke or its just a standard one that's crap.

I'll have to have a look at some point!

Comment

Working...
                X