I've got the big cheesy grin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got the big cheesy grin!

Had my surf (3.0 Turbo Diesel Auto) 3 days now and I have caught the cheesy grin bug! I have never found it so easy to cut through the traffic everyone just moves over Hooray I'm getting home 10-15 minutes earlier cos I can cut through the jams. It's like driving with a magic wand ha ha and boy do I get some surprised looks from white van man, whats a slip of a girl doing driving that?Why do they seem to have a funny green tinge on their faces, ah perhaps it's my tinted windows giving me a false reading? I have to reverse into my drive and everyone has to stop and wait wow what a rush- bit different from before I can tell you!!

Originally posted by Joolz5819
    Had my surf (3.0 Turbo Diesel Auto) 3 days now and I have caught the cheesy grin bug! I have never found it so easy to cut through the traffic everyone just moves over Hooray I'm getting home 10-15 minutes earlier cos I can cut through the jams. It's like driving with a magic wand ha ha and boy do I get some surprised looks from white van man, whats a slip of a girl doing driving that?Why do they seem to have a funny green tinge on their faces, ah perhaps it's my tinted windows giving me a false reading? I have to reverse into my drive and everyone has to stop and wait wow what a rush- bit different from before I can tell you!!
    Nice one!Glad you are enjoying the Surf experience.It just keeps getting better.
    Powered by ????

Comment

Another lady Surfer! Must be three more this week. Welcome to the Surf world of madness and keep grinning.

The reason people move out of the way is not becuase of the size of the Surf............it's the size of the grin! They think we are potty (who wants to smile at 7.30AM, on the M1?).
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi Joolz5819,

If you think you got the grin now, wait until you take the surf off road !!

The bolt on Grin gets WELDED !!!!

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi welcome to here, please fasten your seatbelt and take your medication regularly, its mad, often pointless, funny and oh sometimes informative on here.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

and watch out for the ones who sniff around any hint of a skirt... couldn't imagine who they are though!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

WAS THAT A CONFESSION MATT LOL
              -----------------------------------------
              4000 POSTS & COUNTING
              -----------------------------------------
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Welcome to Griin City....

Just watch that you don't blind anyone with the Pearly Whites showing so much
                Gaz

Comment

welcome. it's nice 2 c more girlies on here. and soooooo glad you bought a blue 1 as they,re the fastest 1's is them
                  keep cleaning those pearly whites as the grin is perminant
                  lets go get dirty...

Comment

Girlie Surfers

Thanks for all your positive replies and as already mentioned its nice to know there are a few girlie surfers out there. Went out shopping today, as girlies do and had 3 girlies come up to me and admire the big mean machine asking me what it's like to drive etc etc which really surprised me looks like there are loads of wanna be surfers out there so gave em site details and told em to go for it lifes to short! Spreading the word Spreading the word

Comment

Working...
                    X