No announcement yet.

Another optimistic seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was after one with "JAYSON" in big letters down the side.

Gutted.
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
      there is a few optimistic seller around!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-TOYOT...item233579776f
      Grey velour interior ? Very rare model ? What a T**t ! ( and no, I didn't type the word " Twit ").
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Grey velour interior ? Very rare model ? What a T**t ! ( and no, I didn't type the word " Twit ").
        Tent, Tart, Tint...c'mon Mick what was it.
        Last edited by gwh200; 17 March 2014, 19:47. Reason: Because I spell liek a mong.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I've worked this out. This is actually the Glasgow buyer for bigoldills £7999 3rd Gen. He thinks he's got a bargain at this price but needs to sell his 2nd gen for as much as possible and is following bigoldills advertising technique. Simples

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
            I've worked this out. This is actually the Glasgow buyer for bigoldills £7999 3rd Gen. He thinks he's got a bargain at this price but needs to sell his 2nd gen for as much as possible and is following bigoldills advertising technique. Simples

Perhaps when either bigoldill or yetichris return in another four years they can let us all know
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              Tent, Tart, Tint...c'mon Mick what was it.
              It was the hot drink made from the leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis, once served on the now defunct Trans World Airlines, flights.

Comment

It was the hot drink made from the leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis, once served on the now defunct Trans World Airlines, flights.
                Trans World Airlines Coffee?
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Trans World Airlines Coffee?
                  Camelia Sinensis, not Coffea Arabica.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    Perhaps when either bigoldill or yetichris return in another four years they can let us all know
                    I won't be returning, after this post my account will be deleted.

I started a new thread that I thought some might find funny but forgot to include that it's probably just a typo mistake.

Shokenore decided that it would be "fun" to drag up an earlier post from another thread that had already been dealt with and closed, can only assume he was upset about not being able to defend his mate sylux and wanted to prove his manliness by restarting a closed argument/difference of opinion!

Thankfully in my job as a taxi driver I get to meet all sorts of people, most recently an ex-policeman who I showed this thread to and reckoned that shokenores comments were borderline cyber-bullying and thinks I should report to the police cyber-division, this won't happen but maybe the moderator will be more pro-active when comments are getting "heated" especially when threads are getting crossed!

I'm now off to delete account, I may open a new account once I get my new Surf but I won't be taking an active part in the forum.

Comment

Camelia Sinensis, not Coffea Arabica.

Just messing
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by YetiChris View Post
                        Shokenore wanted to prove his manliness.
                        This made me laugh most. You do know he's gay ...dont you?
                        I really should stop now, in case he gets all princessy on me, and reports me to the police anti cyber bully big girl division as well.
                        Anyway, goodbye yeticrisp. It hasn't been eventful, or even emotional.
                        And just for the record, in my line of work as a self proclaimed lothario, I have a mate, who knows someone, who's dad is friends with his mother in laws gardener.
                        He is attacked quite often with fermented apples.

Goddam cider bullying...do I sound like a whiner as well?
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I started a new thread that I thought some might find funny but forgot to include that it's probably just a typo mistake.

Shokenore decided that it would be "fun" to drag up an earlier post from another thread that had already been dealt with and closed, can only assume he was upset about not being able to defend his mate sylux and wanted to prove his manliness by restarting a closed argument/difference of opinion!

Thankfully in my job as a taxi driver I get to meet all sorts of people, most recently an ex-policeman who I showed this thread to and reckoned that shokenores comments were borderline cyber-bullying and thinks I should report to the police cyber-division, this won't happen but maybe the moderator will be more pro-active when comments are getting "heated" especially when threads are getting crossed!

I'm now off to delete account, I may open a new account once I get my new Surf but I won't be taking an active part in the forum.
                          Chris,
                          You don't know these lads, they are inconsequential to you or your daily life.
                          It is the nature of forums to latch on when it appears the toys may get thrown, indeed I have had hours of keyboard exchange fun with a good old Rotherham lad over the years. It doesn't mean I, they wish you ill. Its just to hard to resist when its so easy. Please reconsider, we are not a bad lot. Well apart from the pendant police Andy and Vince and to be fair Graham can be an arse at times.
                          Last edited by yoshie; 18 March 2014, 08:39.
                          Brian

Comment

Fanny.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Whilst I am confused about the apparent man love you seem to think exists between Sylux and myself, I am often accused of many things but having to defend my manhood is generally not one of them, and if it is it is done in jest, which being an adult I take as being in jest.
                              I find it quite strange that you are complaining about a "funny" post when you yourself had stated that you had posted a "funny" but in hindsight realised that you had forgot the "funny" part.
                              Which would indeed have been the crux of the post.

Yes I did take offence to the whole yellow sticker/I'm a truck driver mini rant for purely personal and quite painful reasons.

I will apologise if my posts (which I ended with smilies) have been taken out of context by yourself.
                              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Thankfully in my job as a taxi driver I get to meet all sorts of people, most recently an ex-policeman who I showed this thread to and reckoned that shokenores comments were borderline cyber-bullying and thinks I should report to the police cyber-division.........

Comment

Working...
                                X