uau!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uau!

i just being seen a link that MadScott sent (this one http://ucar.carview.yahoo.co.jp/mode...r&sort_order=1 )

and found this http://ucar.carview.yahoo.co.jp/mode...10/?page=2#mnc

and notice the amount of mods, beside the led indicators, the more obvious is whatever he is done with the front diff kind of dropped, any of you got more info about it? thanks
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Calm down goddamit.

That's a high mile POS @top$. Gas engine too... boohiss

Watch and wait Grasshopper, the good ones come, but only if you're quiet.

Comment

hahaha!

do you know if coming to market often toyota stout? i think is from 1950 to 1961
      i love that kind of shape, only to jazz up the engine, and leave the metal as is

Comment

Old stuff in good nick is pricey. Twenty years ago, thought I was gonna land here and score Datsun Z-cars for pennies lol...

40kplus now...

Old 'yota trucks come and go as well, I imagine a ro/ro specimen would set you back several grand, in the roughest sense... like I say you have to watch the thing everyday, good deals evaporate fast.

Comment

for some reason i got wrong the name and its called toyopet SG

Comment

Toyopet is the Japanese moniker, it was indeed called the 'Stout ' in other markets; remember several floating around our Highland town as a kid in PNG back in the '70's. Tough as nails, survivors.

Our Surfs were Toyopet developments too, so in a way the Stout is a distant ancestor.

Comment

I love that, just my kind of thing.

What sort of cash is in one of those?
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X