Boohoo (window glass needed).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boohoo (window glass needed).

Hello Everyone - Long time lurker, first time poster.. I had been intending a nice chatty hello and introduction but you know how it is, you never seem to find the time..

UNTIL you wander out to find not only a parking ticket but also some little fscker has broken into your truck and pinched your old crap SatNav. So my question would be is anyone breaking a 3rd gen who might have glass to fit drivers side rear door triangle window? that may not make sense so adding a pic.

On the plus side, this site is excellent and has saved me a blown head with the viscous fan mod (for those who havnt yet... DO IT!) - so G'day everyone and say hello if you're around London or south east. Will likely start a thread when im back from NZ (am a kiwi) next month to test keen-ness for a meetup.

But please let me know about the window - the Met have just said its not really worth going to insurance over, but quite likely i can get off the ticket!!

cheers
    Will
    Attached Files
    Last edited by willlis; 1 March 2014, 13:31.

That is a very uniform hole...is a pervert fisting surfs?
    Look on the banner ad at the top of the main log in page. There's an ad for a breaker(at least there used to be).
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

AND..... you've asked for a second gen window when your info says its a third gen!!!!! (never seen a second gen in baby blue)
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

you're absolutely right - that was a typo. 3rd gen it is! I've amended the post..

Comment

Originally posted by willlis View Post
          you're absolutely right - that was a typo. 3rd gen it is! I've amended the post..
          http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
          X