Some bar steward has been at my truck -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some bar steward has been at my truck -

Happened sometime over the last couple of days, someone has pinched my parking mirror off my 3rd Gen Smurf (so called coz it's dark blue over grey)

They have also took the spare wheel cover, I presume to see if it's bolted on with locking nuts (it is -two different types) sods.

Obviously the later was a tatty old one, but a blue parking mirror? Anyone have any ideas of where one can be found?! Ideally in the dark blue...

Still ####ed off now -

T

Originally posted by TomR-G View Post
    Happened sometime over the last couple of days, someone has pinched my parking mirror off my 3rd Gen Smurf (so called coz it's dark blue over grey)

They have also took the spare wheel cover, I presume to see if it's bolted on with locking nuts (it is -two different types) sods.

Obviously the later was a tatty old one, but a blue parking mirror? Anyone have any ideas of where one can be found?! Ideally in the dark blue...

Still ####ed off now -

T
    Know the feeling mate but mine was a smashed window "try getting one of those from auto glass" 2 weeks later.

Best place for the mirror is on here from one of the breakers or post what you need in the wanted section.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
    X