Will these fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these fit?

Hello Surfy gurus.... Will these fit my 94 3ltr?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261370613309?nav=SEARCH

Cheers guys and gals.

Oh.. And if they won't fit.. Where best to get a set of land cruiser rear springs please.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.kingsprings.com/catalogue..._catalogue.pdf

Different part numbers....not that that help you to much

Comment

That is all just far too technical for me Andy.... think of me as that kid in class who was most enthusiastic.. pretty charmiing... even quite popular... but not too bright

How are you on swapping springs lol?

Comment

Or these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Cruis...item415ab53e4c

Comment

Swapping the springs is easy, couple of jacks and axles stands needed....

Comment

Originally posted by Pablito View Post
            Price is pretty good....I think I'd pay it, if I had it!
            Though I note it's for a 96 and later Surf....how old is yours?
            Last edited by andyverran; 7 February 2014, 19:07.

Comment

Bugger... Didn't see that... See... Enthusiastic but not very bright.

Ok so next question to anyone out there.... Can anyone give me a link to a set of springs from a land cruiser that will fit the rear please...

Thanks peeps

Comment

Bugger... Didn't see that... See... Enthusiastic but not very bright.

Ok so next question to anyone out there.... Can anyone give me a link to a set of springs from a land cruiser that will fit the rear please...

Thanks peeps
                Pablo, why do you want LC springs? What about the Surf ones from Milners or Roughtrax? They are thicker coils and some come in plus 2", if that's what you want. I've had a set of these for just over a year and they've done very well. Loaded up to the gunwales on some dreadful roads with no probs.

Comment

I was looking at LC ones cos I was under the impression that they were far sturdier and gave a slightly higher lift than 2"... I also heard that the roughtrax ones just got it back to normal height after the originals sagged...

See... Like I said.... Not very bright...

Maybe I should have just started with the question:

What are the best upgraded rear and front springs for the surf... Allowing for the fact that I already have a 2" suspension lift (old man emu) but the drivers side at the rear seems to be slightly lower than the passenger ... I know the shocks are OME, but not sure about springs so I wanted to beef them up since I want to do some off roading.

I did do some searching on the forum and thought that LC ones were well regarded amongst the community?

So.. Any advice would be great guys... I want to be buying these ASAP really.

Cheers

Comment

Front torsion bars are best left as they are, there's adjustment to get it level with whatever you fit at the back.

Comment

I was looking at LC ones cos I was under the impression that they were far sturdier and gave a slightly higher lift than 2"... I also heard that the roughtrax ones just got it back to normal height after the originals sagged...

See... Like I said.... Not very bright...

Maybe I should have just started with the question:

What are the best upgraded rear and front springs for the surf... Allowing for the fact that I already have a 2" suspension lift (old man emu) but the drivers side at the rear seems to be slightly lower than the passenger ... I know the shocks are OME, but not sure about springs so I wanted to beef them up since I want to do some off roading.

I did do some searching on the forum and thought that LC ones were well regarded amongst the community?

So.. Any advice would be great guys... I want to be buying these ASAP really.

Cheers
                      Oh, I see...If you have OME rear dumpers on,then I guess the 2" plus coils from RT should fit... And they are yellow too ! Anyway, if you go for LC ones check their sites (Milners and RT) coz they also do LC parts. Good luck!

Comment

HDJ 80 Landcruiser Springs are what ya after ..... about 3" of lift ...

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/index.php?doc=11&cid=911

12+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota, n it ain't spotless !!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Awesome mate.. Thanks.. I was sure that peeps were talking about LC ones as the way to go.. do you suggest the standard ones or the up-rated 20&% stronger ones? I am assuming the latter.

Comment

I think most go for + 2" (giving about 3" of lift) but it really depends on what ya want !!

12+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota , n it ain't spotless !!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I do want a lift.. 3" sounds awesome...

They are out of stock however

Comment

Working...
                              X