Blimey That's A Long One...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey That's A Long One...

Some kind of Nissan... Did they make these or is it a cut-and-shut?

Last edited by J i m s t e r; 5 February 2014, 17:38.
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
    Some kind of Nissan... Did they make these or is it a cut-and-shut?

If I'm not mistaken it's a Navara Frontier, US spec. I was over there in October and saw quite a few, some with crazy lifts. Toyota US also make some very " long" Tacomas and Tundras...

Comment

I like it!
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

I like it as well, I'd love to have a USAF pick up a bit longer than that and bigger in all directions, lol

Comment

I'm thinking parking may present some challenges...

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
            I'm thinking parking may present some challenges...
            No Andy, just park it where you want to, lol. It's not like anything could stop you

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
              No Andy, just park it where you want to, lol. It's not like anything could stop you
              Lol, parking fines must be hard to come by up your way then....I got a ticket once for unloading on a loading dock, I'd probably be tar'd n feather just for driving that.

Comment

Sure is a Nissan Frontier, it's RHD, so I am assuming it's an Oz import, or it's been converted from LHD. It's always parked in that spot near recycling at Sainsbury's, so I assume it's awaiting recycling or belongs to staff

I like the idea of throwing the mountain bikes in the back but I love me Surf.
                Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
                  Lol, parking fines must be hard to come by up your way then....I got a ticket once for unloading on a loading dock, I'd probably be tar'd n feather just for driving that.
                  Put a big enough lift on it and they won't be able to stick a ticket on it, nice wide tyres to prevent clamping, take the number plates off and hide the VIN number if it's visible, paint two yellow lines down it (over the roof, front to back) then argue that you've parked under the yellow lines, lol

Comment

its a single cab rear deck and double cab front.
                    either extended chassis or used the titian chassis.

Comment

Working...
                    X