New Zaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zaust

As it's nearly MOT time had a good look under the truck, everything looked ok except the exhaust, hole in box and rear pipe holed Priced up on Milners and Roughtrax £136 at Milners for crappy mild steel 12 months warranty and £279 at Roughtrax, better system with 3 years warranty.

Went round the usual places , lots of sucking at teeth, tutting and head shakes and i'm sure i could see the ££££ signs in some of there eyes.

Was about to order from Roughtrax (won't go the crappy way Milners, as I dont fancy having to do the job again in 18 months time) for a laugh I thought i would go and get a price for a stainless system with lifetime warranty...................... .............................. .PermaZaust in Blackpool quoted me £295 job done................... .

Truck now has nice shiney zaust coming out the side, no more fumes in the car with the rear window open. Well happy

piccies man we need piccies
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hey! I fitted a Milner exhaust a few weeks ago! What's wrong with them? Is it gonna fall apart in 18 months? Has anyone else fitted an exhaust from Milner a year or two ago and had it fall apart?

I'll watch the condition of mine as time goes by...

Mark
      :

Comment

it's no fun unless you get the exhaust pointing directly into the back window!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Anyone in South West Scotland do these stainless steel exhaust systems for the same price as above?????????????????