Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Cooliant

G'day folks

Please can someone advise me which Redex cooliant is the best for my 2.4TD rig...

Cheers

Some of us tend to use BLUECOL Antifreeze 50/50 mix
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Hi there

Were can i buy that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Skinner
        Were can i buy that from?
        Halfords or any good spares shop. You got one on Roaring Meg in Stevenage. Also Halfords advanced winter/summer coolant is good.

Cheers

Comment

Lucky

Were do you get your Hilux Serviced?

Comment

Do it ourselves, to be honest I don't know of any that actually service these vehicles in Stevenage. You could try NTM garages Orchard road or Stevenage Auto's up the pin green industrial estate.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

On my drive, by me - I did get the timing belt done by a mechanic when I first got it but since then I've done it all myself including changing the head when the old one cracked. I just order up the bits from Milners and next day do the job. Service on a Surf only takes a couple of hours, hardest bit is greasing the propshaft UJs as they aren't always easy to get to and involve moving the car back and forwards until you can get at them. Engine service takes about 1/2 hour - most of that is making sure all the oil drains out. Diesels are far quicker to service than petrol as you don't have an ignition system to worry about, just oil and all the filters.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X