Mickey t's 35 12.5s on stock 15. 7j rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey t's 35 12.5s on stock 15. 7j rims

So have been dreading the mot for weeks and finally put it through, i just give it a quick once over and give it a good clean all it failed on was a track rod end?! Dunno how i missed that but anyway First mot for me with the jeep and happy enough,

Now..... have currently a set of 35 14.5 15 TSL SUPER SWAMPERS on a set of 10 inch alloys makes it look awesome but does catch on full lock which is a bitch. I dont off road the yoke its purley for use as a promo vehicle and gets loads of attention but im guessing the compound of the tsl is fairly soft compared to a road tyre as they seem to be wearing fast hence the decision for a change on the stock 31's so ive 2 sets to play with.

I have managed to find a tyre dealer that has brand new mickey t's 35 12.5 by 15 that he will take £80 each for....... I know..... safe to say I have to buy them no matter what... he says hr can squeeze them on to my 7j wide rims but will they wear out badly because of it? Being 12.5 i should be able to get full lock i reckon with them.

Im a tight ba$tard and begrudge spend more for 33s than if i can squeeze 35s on 7inch wide rims.

Anybody running anything like this? Breaking beads? Etc

New Mick T 35s for £80?

I assume the T stands for T I T or tall tale.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      New Mick T 35s for £80?

I assume the T stands for T I T or tall tale.
      I'm still trying to work out which truck he actually has the 35"s on, the Jeep, Yoke or Surf!!!

Oh and 35"s on a 7" rim? Yeah, safe as houses mate.

Comment

how is it looks like?
        pics?
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

The T stands for Thanks very much ill be having those!

The Tsl super boggers are 14.5 wide on a 8 1/2 wide rim and i havent had any issues with them apart from my lack of full lock!
          Looking to squeeze 12.5s on to a 7 wide rim.
          Yes will throw up a pic

Comment

35's
            Attached Files

Comment

nice!
              got 2inch susp lift 2inch body lift, and my ones still rub on full lock and they are 33 12.50 r15

but thinking to do 1 more inch lift, that might sort it out
              Attached Files
              the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Very nice they look big for 33's makes some difference though! Yeah i need to do a 2inch body lift myself and that should sort it.... at the min on these standard wheels it looks like its been on a diet so fek it ill run up and get these other ones lifted.

Comment

Well I went and got them stuck on, they look great, have great road contact, can barely hear them, drive superb and get full lock too!

Oh and apologies they wernt £80 each the were £80 + vat so £96.....
                  Not bad for £384 all in!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle_rs View Post
                    Well I went and got them stuck on, they look great, have great road contact, can barely hear them, drive superb and get full lock too!

Oh and apologies they wernt £80 each the were £80 + vat so £96.....
                    Not bad for £384 all in!
                    Good find. I wonder what it'll be like on acceleration and mpg, you're running a 2.4?

Comment

Yeah was a great find! Yoshie still can't believe it! It sucks the fuel on 35's yet they run a lot smoother than the flotation tyres, knocks the speedo back about 5mph so 60mph is actually 55 on the speedo really pleased with them gonna space them out on saturday get a bit of width back on her

Comment

What have you done with the swampers? are they for sale?
                        Can your tyre man get more mickey T's at that price?
                        Still on a mission.

Comment

Gonna keep the swampers i think they are a super tyre if i end up doin a but of dirty stuff, unless someone gives me a good offer for the 5 they will just sit there, I doubt it, they were the last set, he does all the agri stuff but there isnt any demand for him to warrent getting them in.

Comment

Ok mate, no worries.
                            If you decide to sell the swampers let me know.
                            Still on a mission.

Comment

Working...
                            X