• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st gen

Not something you see on ebay everyday. http://bit.ly/1bLmOWm
    Paul

Surfless, donations welcome.

Nice .....
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

"A few months ago I lent her to a friend and the radiator let go. Because it is the hardest truck in the world and he is a dick, he kept on driving it until the engine seized some 30 miles after she ran out of water."

Lol

Comment

Like the seats too, any ideas whet they're from?

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks View Post
          Like the seats too, any ideas whet they're from?
          Yes, read the ebay guff and so will you.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Working on ways to convince the Mrs that this is the 'family car' we require. It's going badly....
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              Yes, read the ebay guff and so will you.
              Doh! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                Working on ways to convince the Mrs that this is the 'family car' we require. It's going badly....
                I just had very similar,very short conversation. Needless to say I lost
                Non consternationes.

Comment

Yeah....so mean. "Ridiculous. Too old and ugly." Is what came up. I feel kinda bad now though I shouldn't have turned nasty over it
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

It's nice, saw this the other day looking for a new ride, was interested until I noticed it was a stick.

Comment

Stick are ok you just need to think about gears. It would need a good looking over as rust is the first gens greatest enemy.
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        Stick are ok you just need to think about gears. It would need a good looking over as rust is the first gens greatest enemy.
                        I've been driving a stick as my personal vehicle since my Surf problem and I drive them at work, I absolutely hate it. Mind you that might just be that it's a Defender... I can think about gears all day long just hate having to do it myself. Any driving other than motorways, particularly around town even more so when towing and/or off road I'll chose an auto every time.

I still sometimes come off a motorway and get to the end if the slip road to find I'm juddering about all over the fecking place... because I'm still in fifth gear almost coming to a stop!

Comment

Working...
                        X