yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Surf parked outside Worsboro Motor spares M***MWE (Barnsley) abt 5.30 ish last night
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• 2nd gen this afternoon going from East to West Hagourne. Rear tyre carrier, and you were Blonde and FEMALE......

Comment

• Black K reg (K8 summat) on the way out of Banbury on erm,,,Friday? Can't remember - they were on the B4100 near the top of the hill. Grey one (L reg I think) driving along the Bloxham Road in Banbury, seen you a few times, no wave, flash, smile nuffin!

Does anyone on this site live nr Banbury or is it just me?
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Nice Green K Reg with chrome bars in Wakefield at 10 o'clock this morning and an M reg in Black just gone through our carpark this afternoon at Barnsley, stopped at the side of mine then drove off towards Huddersfield road no star etc
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• 2nd Gen in Molesey High Street yesterday evening with a suberb number plate.

G 5SRG.

Comment

• Thought I saw Chillits Surf today Saturday 20th (narrow body grey - sporting a rear spoiler) at Shires retail park Warwick.

Comment

• Black 2nd gen with sunroof in Halfrauds carpark, St Helens about 4pm today. Had a small bodylift judging by where the standard A-bar was sitting. Aftermarket wheels / tyres.

Followed a navy blue std looking 2nd gen near the mental hospital in rainhill, then a 2nd std looking blue 2nd gen came the other way! No wave.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by laser_jock99
                  Thought I saw Chillits Surf today Saturday 20th (narrow body grey - sporting a rear spoiler) at Shires retail park Warwick.
                  not me nev! mines got a dirty great roof tray on it now, and a cow pusher that would kill a lesser man!
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

• K reg Surf following me (in the Artic) from Newbury towards Thatcham, upto the Garden Centre rounderbout, and then followed me straight over heading towards Cold Ash. You turned right at the first mini island.

Comment

• Blue 3rd gen in Tewkesbury High Street this morning with neon blue screen wash jets, reg No. B1 --A. Was this you, are you a member????

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
                        Blue 3rd gen in Tewkesbury High Street this morning with neon blue screen wash jets, reg No. B1 --A. Was this you, are you a member????
                        No-one here will admit to having blue light-up screenwash jets, surely!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                          Oh come on, he already said it was a 3rdGen!!!
                          Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache

gary has
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Come on. You know who you are!!!

If you were leaving for work, then I will see you again tomorrow, as I've got Tewkesbury all week!!!!

Comment

• I spotted a blue gen 3 on Fetherstal Rd, Littleborough today. It looked to have 33's on and a nice 4-5" lift..

Anyone on here?

(There are loads of Surfs in my area, but no one seems to be on here. How does one get some filers?).
                                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
                                X