yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john.sally
    wheres are all the north wales surfers.............aint they got pc's coz none of them wave other than a camera flash from inside a surf coming towards me, east bound on A55 by Bangor,
    most days i easily see about a dozen surfs around here, and hardly ever a wave
    I was out your way last weekend - Cwm Penmachno - back of beyond. Manage to overheat the ATF on some very steep wet climbs!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
      I was out your way last weekend - Cwm Penmachno - back of beyond. Manage to overheat the ATF on some very steep wet climbs!
      yeah theres some interesting roads up there, i go to watch a few local rallies up in the forest there, and theres good mountain bike tracks aswell,
      i bet it rained for you
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by john.sally
        yeah theres some interesting roads up there, i go to watch a few local rallies up in the forest there, and theres good mountain bike tracks aswell,
        i bet it rained for you
        Did it ever! I slept in the back of the truck and the rain woke me up a couple of times. Bl00dy miserable place in the rain.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Nice clean Green over Silver 3rd Gen just gone down Huddersfield Road past our office in Barnsley

Grey 3.0ltr on the Great North Road outside Ringways Garage Doncaster this morning 07.45
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• K***LUA seems to be a popular plate round here Burgundy 2nd gen on Pontefract rd Barnsley outside the very expensive Camper van shop Dark Blue 3.0 ltr at Doncaster this morning
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Blue smurf with big wheels, Lake Como, Italy

Was it you????
              along Como waterfront in North Italy. Nice blue one, chunky wheels with white lettering on them. not close enough for any other details
              approx 28th Sept.
              only one I saw in Italy, but loads of Landcruisers and Hilux pickups.
              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

• just filling up with diesel long journey tomorrow eh gary??
                when blue 2nd gen pulls in, got out and spoke to fellah damn it turns out he works about 20 seconds away from me , never seen he truck before (cloaking device???)anyway gave him one of my cards and told him to join site , told a little lie said YOU was all a good laugh @ helpfull lol
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Where are all the Surfs?

Drove down to Cardiff yesterday. Didn't see one Surf on the way there. Only saw one (grey/green with large side decals) parked up in a side road off Whitchurch Road (opposite Companies House) whilst driving. Came back into Gloucester and saw one driving towards me. Flashed & waved....nothing! Then some twerp decided to try and pull into my lane right in front of me. Must have had the stealth mode switched on yesterday.
                  Mike G

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                    just filling up with diesel long journey tomorrow eh gary??
                    when blue 2nd gen pulls in, got out and spoke to fellah damn it turns out he works about 20 seconds away from me , never seen he truck before (cloaking device???)anyway gave him one of my cards and told him to join site , told a little lie said YOU was all a good laugh @ helpfull lol
                    Dont forget to pack your sarnies and flask of coffee its a long journey, its probably gonna take you 2 1/4 hrs and dont forget your passports for crossing the suffolk boarder
                    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by gary16163
                      Dont forget to pack your sarnies and flask of coffee its a long journey, its probably gonna take you 2 1/4 hrs and dont forget your passports for crossing the suffolk boarder
                      talex @ tomtom prepared , veggie tent lol booze
                      see you tomorrow mate
                      #passport ??

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                        talex @ tomtom prepared , veggie tent lol booze
                        see you tomorrow mate
                        #passport ??
                        yeah we might have enough wind to fly your kite

Comment

yeah we might have enough wind to fly your kite
                          ahemmmm one of your daughters kite

Comment

Joker, let me know what the natives are like, as I'm of to Lowestoft next weekend with the Guide Dog Trailer, is it save and will they let me get back over the Border
                            www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by tonytom
                              Joker, let me know what the natives are like, as I'm of to Lowestoft next weekend with the Guide Dog Trailer, is it save and will they let me get back over the Border
                              When you're in Lowestoft you're quite welcome to pop in for a coffee

Comment

When you're in Lowestoft you're quite welcome to pop in for a coffee
                                Hmmmmmmmmm

Must get back there

Mum comes from Lowestoft

Trev (with HAPPY memories of Lowestoft kippers)
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X