yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a headlight flash and a wave in Watford today , thing that was good was I was in my Golf !
    Surf star in top right corner of screen pays off !!
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

• Burgundy 2nd gen on the Balcombe Road out of Haywards Heath heading north at roughly 10 past 7 tonight, followed by a blue 2nd gen going in the same direction 2 minutes later just outside Haywards Heath.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Saw teo on my way home from work tonight.

One on the M5, travelling South, by J14, pink (!) front, pink flames down the side, merging into a black rear end. Some advertising lettering on the side, too.

And an SSR Limited, dark green, by the Stroud junction (J13).

Both Gen 2's...
        It just does, OK?

Comment

• Ice blue 2nd Gen on the way from Leighton Buzzard on Friday Night & on Sat a Black bullit Lookalike. I did say Lookalike Linda !!!!

There's Always A Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

• look out for 'clean' Burgandy and grey 2 door on the way to V in Chelmsford from Banbury today....its back on the road!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Saw a MKII all black, very nice, big chrome A frame bull bar L*** NMK, parked next to me in Brent Cross Shopping Centre
              Raj

Comment

• 6.15 this morning a blue over silver m reg on the 303 at stonhenge .....I over took you in a ford focus
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Sunday on the M25 towards Chelmsford - 7 Landcruisers....4 Surfs:
                  1 Blue towing a caravan
                  1 Green, not towing a caravan
                  1 Blue - no caravan
                  1 Burgandy 3.0 M reg, overtook me got a thumbs up from the driver and a wave from his wife....

Comment

1 Blue towing a caravan
                    1 Blue - no caravan
                    1 Burgandy 3.0 M reg, overtook me got a thumbs up from the driver and a wave from his wife....

Comment

1 Blue towing a caravan
                      1 Blue - no caravan

Comment

• Nice Blue 3rdGen sat outside the Chestnut Tree Huddersfield rd yesterday afternoon .Keep seeing a Burgundy suited and booted all frills Surf outside the Wilthorpe pub each teatime J***CET looks very nice !
                        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Originally posted by Surferjess
                          on Sat a Black bullit Lookalike. I did say Lookalike Linda !!!!

There's Always A Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                          Could have been the real thing... we're often up that way.
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Saturday - at Crofton for the British Sports Horse auction. Nice 2nd gen in blue with a vert pert rear...

Have to say we were in a jeep (not ours I hasten to add)
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Sunday - Grey? very muddy being Towed up the hill through Wolsingham been to the Weardale off road center? hope you wern't broken?

Comment

• Burgundy 2nd Gen on Mount Pleasant Rd in Luton at about 6:20 last night coming the opposite way. I flashed my lights and waved. Got a half wave back from the fair haired driver with dreadlocks.
                                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X