yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apache
    GOT A WAVE!!!!

Green /silver 2nd gen with A-Bar and spots on the A5 heading Wrexham direction around 1:30pm!

Woohoo!!!
    friendly as well as good taste
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Blue 2nd gen with spoiler, A Bar and lights on the road between Hanley Swan and 3 Counties Show Ground at about 6:30 tonight. Got a wave!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Having had me Steering Link Arms (Recall) attended too & Driving home wiv a big I got a wave from Green L reg Surf & now I'm more

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

• ok i have seen a few... got a wink and a "R8" from a 2nd gen on Shalesmoor sheffield the other day... he looked quite suprised when i said hi...

This morning on the Sheffield Parkway a nice looking 3rd gen, i beeped em but no reaction.....
          http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• Dont get anyone waving or flashing or beeping here?? Used to all the time my mini's
            What comes around goes around!!

Comment

• Well i saw a few down near exeter and they're miserable buggers down there!! non waved or flashed or anything, though i did the lot!! they must of thought i was a bit special.

Keep getting waves from the locals up here in cheshire though, which is nice. Somehow i always see more surfs when driving wifeys car, and i can't really wave then cos it doesn't work the same in a 206.

Mart
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

• Saturday went to Yeovilton from doncaster my mate counted 11 diff Surfs the further south we went we didn't get a wave ! Saw beautiful new import at Poole 05 reg in Red! got back to Doncaster 11.00pm and 500+ miles later we worked out about 32mpg !!
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• If the owner of the jacked up, green H reg Surf who lives in Didcot is on here. YOU are one miserable sod. I've waved twice at you and not so much as a finger (in more ways in one).

All I can think of is that you are embarrased by the fact I have a BLUE one, and they are the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2

All I can think of is that you are embarrased by the fact I have a BLUE one,
                    Possibly he is embarrassed for you.

Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                      Possibly he is embarrassed for you.

Capitan, this is all I need to say.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ht=colour+poll

Comment

• Silver Gen2, by McDonalds roundabout on the A38, Gloucester, about 4:45 thiis afternoon.

You waved first!!! (Only cos you were stationary!

Anyone on here??
                        It just does, OK?

Comment

• I'll be easier to recognise mine now with a big 'Gumball Rally' sticker on the bonnet.

A friend of a friend is the chap who runs the rally, so Rob had armfuls of stickers from his last visit.

I've also fitted some Hella Rallye 3000's bought brand new and boxed from eBay for only £30!

Comment

• A wave!

Silver grey one coming out of Malvern on the Ledbury road about 3pm this afternoon. Looked tidy!

I was the blue one with the Gumball bonnet sticker. Are you local?

Comment

• Blue 2nd gen reg ****RCR I think at Gatwick airport last night around 7.30pm

Comment

• Silver 3rd Gen, rear slung spare, P323... on M25 around Heathrow this morning. Very nice truck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X