Surfers day out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfers day out

Hi everyone? does anyone know if there are groups of fellow surfers that go for 4x4 pay and play days or green laneing? it would be good to meet up with others with surfs test them out talk about mods and maintenance etc.

Welcome to the forum. I sure some locals will be along soon to talk about greenlaning. Unfortunately it doesn't exist north of the border

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
      Welcome to the forum. I sure some locals will be along soon to talk about greenlaning. Unfortunately it doesn't exist north of the border
      You must be extremely unpopular or just looking in the wrong places, there are loads of great off road meets north of the border!!
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Lots near York too...I know a few guys who go out regulary in that area...not in surfs though.
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
          You must be extremely unpopular or just looking in the wrong places, there are loads of great off road meets north of the border!!
          Oh Im in the right places
          It's just that to get access to them requires permission. When I see some of green laning videos and pics posted here I think it looks a great day out which can be organised as you have access to right of ways roads that doesn't exist in Scotland. The club Im with have to jump through hoops with the land owners for permission. Im hoping to come down to the Lake Distict next year with some friends to try some of the lanes. As for being unpopular, only with the All Land Rover Club lol

Comment

good to hear there are folk interested. does any one know of places to go near York. not been a 4x4 owner long and got the bug want to get out there. and if any of you just are off for a trip give me a shout!!

Comment

Working...
            X