Just one quick question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just one quick question...

even though I no longer own a Surf, can I be the first to mention that snow has been forecast for next week?
    Non consternationes.

Ahh... so the "For Sale" section is now a sellers market.

Comment

there has been snow just up the road for about a month now...
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'd better take out some insurance for the truck and buy a Mars bar to put in the glove box in case of emergencies then.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
          even though I no longer own a Surf, can I be the first to mention that snow has been forecast for next week?
          It was forecast that my house would be blown apart by 80mph winds a couple of weeks ago but all we had was a stiff breeze.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            It was forecast that my house would be blown apart by 80mph winds a couple of weeks ago but all we had was a stiff breeze.

Just sayin'.
            I've once had a weeks holiday at your neck of the country and I thought 80mph winds were the norm. (find this on most of my hols though)
            With a bit of luck I might get a few snow days off work and go sledging, great excuse not having a 4wd to get to site in.
            Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
              I've once had a weeks holiday at your neck of the country and I thought 80mph winds were the norm. (find this on most of my hols though)
              With a bit of luck I might get a few snow days off work and go sledging, great excuse not having a 4wd to get to site in.
              May get a sprinkle here on Tuesday but I'm not gunna get my hopes up, I just want one good winter where nobody can get out of the house let alone the driveway, just so that I & a few other 4x4 owners can have the roads to ourselves
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                May get a sprinkle here on Tuesday but I'm not gunna get my hopes up, I just want one good winter where nobody can get out of the house let alone the driveway, just so that I & a few other 4x4 owners can have the roads to ourselves
                Have you got a 4X4 then?
                Not seen any photos of it.

Comment

Working...
                X