power gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power gone

I don't suppose any of you have a replacement injector pump for sale or know where one is. I have looked on eBay but can't seem to find any.
    Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Originally posted by Cooler View Post
    I don't suppose any of you have a replacement injector pump for sale or know where one is. I have looked on eBay but can't seem to find any.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-2-4...item3f2a25dddb
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

sorry forgot to mention it is a mechanical pump not efi

Comment

sorry forgot to mention it is a mechanical pump not efi
        So what's up with the pump ?
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I'm looking for the mechanical pump to replace my pump. With boost it will run the same power if not more than what I did with my 3.0 efi pump. Just can't seem to find any. My pump is extremely lazy and tired now.

Comment

Wel I have tried all day today to find a 5l mechanical pump to no success. If anyone on here knows of one give me a shout. I think it would help if I knew what vehicles they came out of

Comment

Wel I have tried all day today to find a 5l mechanical pump to no success. If anyone on here knows of one give me a shout. I think it would help if I knew what vehicles they came out of
              IIRC the 5l pump is/was also fitted to the Hiace van.

Hopefully some one can confirm this?
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-HIA...item4ac3f0e556
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Sounds good ill have a look.

Comment

Working...
                X