alternator belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternator belts

As above bought some for my 3.0td surf from milners. Will they fit? will they fxxk the same happened when I bought some for my colorada. Has anyone else had this problem or am I missing something?
    Old enough to know better but then again.....

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
    As above bought some for my 3.0td surf from milners. Will they fit? will they fxxk the same happened when I bought some for my colorada. Has anyone else had this problem or am I missing something?
    One would imagine that at some point someone has been supplied with or received the wrong goods.
    It is frustrating I know especially with parts that you have ordered and had to wait for a delivery, which I assume is the case.
    I know it is of no use to you now, but I don't bother with mullets or roughness for parts like filters or belts anymore.
    I just use a local motor factors, the prices are normally cheaper, and you get to see what you are paying for before you part with your cash.
    You may also be surprised if you went to the local Toyota dealer.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I've never used milners but I've never had a problem with RT & I've ordered quite a bit off them over the years.

As shokenore said, local factors can be cheaper & you can see what you are buying up front.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I phoned them today; they are sending me some new belt (the correct ones this time) I just happened to be passing by Milners last Friday and called in because I needed a few bits. So postage wasn't an issue My problem is that I am generally busy most days so time is at a premium for me (and it was ####ing it down not impressed)
        Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Working...
        X