yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYVAN and other transport companies...any experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYVAN and other transport companies...any experience?

I've just started looking at quotes for collecting a vehicle that's too far for me to drive with no tax and insurance. Looking around £80ish which is less than my journey down there and fuel to get back.

Has anyone got experience of these type of transporters like ANYVAN?

Thanks

Not anyvan but you can get a quote from individuals and companys on shiply.com

Comment

Yeh, used them plenty. Only a few quotes in from ANYVAN and non from Shiply...yet.

Comment

More quotes coming in and Shiply ones are 3 or 4 times more than the ANYVAN stuff

Decision day

Comment

Hell, go with Anyvan. Out of interest..
          how far, what vehicle, how much?

Comment

Best quote so far is £145 on the back of a transporter for 100 miles.

Seems pretty damn decent.

If it was drivable (TAXed and MOTed) I'd drive it myself...so the cheaper ones, that are for trade plates, aren't relevant.

Shiply are quoting £400s.

Comment

Oh, and by "decision day" I meant to buy or not to buy the vehicle

Comment

There's a few on eBay offering car transportation services, most are £1.50 per mile one way.

Comment

But what vehicle you buying, we need to know these things!

Comment

Forgot to update this thread.

ANYVAN produced just one quote. It stayed at £145.

Shiply started at £333 and slowly moved down over the following days, as more started to quote.

Finally went with a guy for £128 (he started in the high 200s). He collected as promised but reckoned his truck broke down so delivered the next day (was really likely to fit in with another run). Wasn't bothered though...I think £128 is a decent price to collect and deliver a car some 100 miles.

Using these companies definitely means I can look at vehicles from further afield.

A decent experience

Comment

Working...
                    X