Hullo Bet ur all like Awwwww nawww

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo Bet ur all like Awwwww nawww

Me again, just popping in for a wee hello and see who's all still about, took myself away from all the forum sheeeehite for a while cos there was too many numpties with too many opinions (including me). Anyways Im considering getting a surf again, choice of a 2nd Gen or 3rd. Whats best for lifting and whats best for off roading. obviously had previous experience and laughs with and awesome 2nd Gen so opinions please

Hello Chris. Welcome back. Don't worry about us numpties and our opinions. It's what makes the forum entertaining. . You'll probably get the majority in here saying go for 2nd gen for off road ability. A well set up 3rd gen however can be an extremely capable off road tool. Just weigh up the pro's and con's and work out what's best for your needs. Good luck with the search.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
      Me again, just popping in for a wee hello and see who's all still about, took myself away from all the forum sheeeehite for a while cos there was too many numpties with too many opinions (including me). Anyways Im considering getting a surf again, choice of a 2nd Gen or 3rd. Whats best for lifting and whats best for off roading. obviously had previous experience and laughs with and awesome 2nd Gen so opinions please

Hello Christopher, How's things in windowlicking land?

Advice - Buy mine, it's cheap; and we all know you love cheapness.

Opinion - You're ugly
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Hello Christopher, How's things in windowlicking land?

Advice - Buy mine, it's cheap; and we all know you love cheapness.

Opinion - You're ugly
        Wow....... One hasn't changed a bit.
        Advice:- how much?????
        Opinion:- .................... ;-)

P.S window cleaning land is seeing me well. How's Tricks????

Comment

Things are good here too, thanks.

My 2nd gen is in the FS section, it's up for a negotiable £1.2k

Comment

Things are good here too, thanks.

My 2nd gen is in the FS section, it's up for a negotiable £1.2k
            Negotiable £1.2k I have cash. Let's talk lol
            Why u selling? How's the rest of the gents up your way?

Comment

Everyone through here is trundling along... I think. Not seen Alan for ages, but I was round at Brian's a few weeks ago.

My truck is in Grangemouth, come and have a look on Monday or Tuesday afternoon? I'm selling because I fancied a change, no other reason.

Comment

Everyone through here is trundling along... I think. Not seen Alan for ages, but I was round at Brian's a few weeks ago.

My truck is in Grangemouth, come and have a look on Monday or Tuesday afternoon? I'm selling because I fancied a change, no other reason.
                This mans a busy body so mon tues no good unfortunately. If I get the chance al get u on here. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                  This mans a busy body so mon tues no good unfortunately. If I get the chance al get u on here. :-)
                  No worries. If you can't make it by Wednesday evening, it'll be the 6th of November, at the earliest, before I'm back

Comment

Hiya Chris long time n hey Ya know ya want too as ya missing ya ole Truck n all the sales action has/was localish to ya ..... n a cook is wanted for Drumclog anyhow so go get Andy's n ya sorted
                    Good Luck
                    Jess n Zenda

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                      Hiya Chris long time n hey Ya know ya want too as ya missing ya ole Truck n all the sales action has/was localish to ya ..... n a cook is wanted for Drumclog anyhow so go get Andy's n ya sorted
                      Good Luck
                      Jess n Zenda

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                      Haha Howdy Jess n Zenda. How didly do. I'm on the case for a new motor, hope to have one soon, have a few options in the pipeline. Unfortunately I dont know if my face would fit at Drumclog anymore, even though I was THEEEEEE best cook Haha but hey ho theres more to life than worrying about others opinion of me How you guys getting on?

Andy, Im not sure if your trucks for me but will let you know soon.
                      any other details you could forward me would be great @ christophermiller8@hotmail.com

Comment

You can have it cheap as feck, I just want rid of it. Make me an offer, you never know...

Comment

Working...
                        X