Help with bumper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with bumper!

My rear bumper has rusted through, now that may have been a result of the altrication with the wall and or the forklift I used to straighten the rascal back out after, but I guess I now need a replacement.

Without re-mortgaging the house, who do I seek for the item I require?
    Oh my appologies, Both sides and rear section required, chrome, 1994 3.0 ssrx.

Thanks in advance,
    Dog
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Originally posted by Gtdog
    My rear bumper has rusted through, now that may have been a result of the altrication with the wall and or the forklift I used to straighten the rascal back out after, but I guess I now need a replacement.

Thanks in advance,
    Dog
    Try looking here Milners listed spares for the 3.0 litre Surf

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Bumper Parts

Originally posted by Gtdog

Thanks in advance,
      Dog
      Or u could try Rough Trax (Quick delivery 2)
      Get Them B 4 They Get U

Comment

I enquired at the Toyota stealership about a new middle section last week . The middle section came in at £300 inc vat but the corner parts are cheaper from roughtrax and they are genuine toyota parts.

Andy.

Comment

Thanks Guys, new corner units on oreder from rough trax.
          Will attend the middle section with magic hammer and see what can be done!
          Dog
          Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

i asked about them at milners today as i need a drivers side rear one. i think they work out at about £62 each. i'll probably order next week.
            black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

Working...
            X