Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Rover Overfinch

WOW !

Went in a friends Range Rover Overfinch last night. A bit of an experience, just on tarmac in the pouring rain...Really an awful lot of vehicle. So many buttons and nobs !

Decided to take my truck to the station this morning as a sort of comparison test...Nothing in it really !!!

I would however be scared to take it the places I go shooting, not because it is not capable but because it is too nice....I would hate to try and get deer blood out of the shag pile in the boot !!!

Cheers + ATVB

Philip
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

I know a couple of folk who own Overfinchs.

The car its self looks good, but that's where it ends; it's a tarted up Range Rover built by a bankrupt company that's being bankrolled by the tw@s that drive their cars.

The biggest knob in the car is invariably the one in the driver's seat.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Not a fan then

Comment

There's one floating about town.The driver is indeed a strange fellow. My wife punched him once and he ran away.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hardly surprising TBH - if your (much) better half can cope with you then normal blokes have absolutely no chance !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

"The exception that proves the rule"

Not doubting it totally. But the two that I know of in our village are at least both owned by self made family men, decent chaps who just happen to have bought a rather impressive vehicle (ignoring the possibility that RR are still as reliable as ever!)

It is of course an opinion often levelled at many other road users in any 4X4 in a city, also people who drive BMW, Porche, Audi, Mercedes et al !

Still a damned impressive vehicle to look at and be driven in...

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

Comment

I think they have a place in the market, the likes of these and the old Holland & Holland RR 's were ###### nice !

They are only the same as buying a Brabus Merc or the high end AMG's. Audi RS's and M-Series/Alpina BMW's are just the same sort if thing...

Overfinch can look a bit garish on the front and back of them but I don't think it makes a person a knob if they bought one, simply they can afford one (one way or another) so why begrudge them?!

T

Comment

I used to have an overfinch bought it of a bloke who loved it but didn't have the time to keep on top of it. Brought it home put mud tyres on and bobtailed it!
                I saw a bloke looking at it in a car park "###### heathen" he muttered under his breath as he walked away. It was the best way to utilise the extra power in my opinion, but they are still an unreliable pile of old crap!
                Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Was it one like this ?
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/land-rover...item43c035bc09
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Holy crap! Just nearly wet meself with laughing

Comment

Working...
                    X