Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear aircon blower stop working

Hi guys,
    got problem with my rear aircon blower it's stop working! but no problem with my front blower and it's working great. all the fuse's was checked including inside the motor bay and non of them is busted.
    anybody know's where should i check more or did i miss something. Thanks and more power to the group!

Been a while since ive played with my surfs wiring but from memory theres an extra couple of fuses behind/beside the glovebox, you need to pull the glovebox to get to them I think.

Sorry rather vague answer but hope it helps
    Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwisurfing View Post
      Been a while since ive played with my surfs wiring but from memory theres an extra couple of fuses behind/beside the glovebox, you need to pull the glovebox to get to them I think.

Sorry rather vague answer but hope it helps

Ok sir thanks for the information....i will pull the glove box to check the fuses.
      but something bothers me, my truck was originally a right hand drive before. in the Philippines they don't allow it and converted to left hand drive.
      Is your truck was a right hand drive? Thanks very much and your reply is highly appreciated.

Comment

right hand drive, so yes that could mess things up a bit
        Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwisurfing View Post
          right hand drive, so yes that could mess things up a bit
          I've seen the 2 other fuses and checked it out but it's not busted. Any idea about the two relay on the top of the said fuses. do they have function or connected with the rear aircon blower? Many thanks again.

Comment

Surfs don't have air-con in the rear, it's just hot/cold air.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Surfs don't have air-con in the rear, it's just hot/cold air.
              thank very much for the information sir bushwhacker.
              my blower is working perfectly, but don't know why it's stop working.
              all the fuses was checked and found in good conditions.
              any clue what the reason it's stop working.
              thanks again...

Comment

T could be the motors just packed up, if you remove the center console there are some connectors to the fan motor, check if these are ok (not come loose), and if ok, unplug and connect to direct to the battery, see if the fan runs, if it dont it's probably ferked, if it does it's got to be a fuse or wiring problem,
                personally i think the rear heater thing is a complete waste of time, i never got much heat out of mine and have removed the whole thing, you'd be welcome to it but christ knows what the postage would be to the Phillipenes

i get more heat comeing through the hole in the deck where the pipes ran than i ever did out the heater
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Best thing to do is remove it completely. They will leak eventually. Good thing is you can eliminate about a dozen hose clamps in doing so. Just convert the hoses to the rubber ones at thermostat housing and also do away with the metal pipes there. Done this to mine.

nev.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    T could be the motors just packed up, if you remove the center console there are some connectors to the fan motor, check if these are ok (not come loose), and if ok, unplug and connect to direct to the battery, see if the fan runs, if it dont it's probably ferked, if it does it's got to be a fuse or wiring problem,
                    personally i think the rear heater thing is a complete waste of time, i never got much heat out of mine and have removed the whole thing, you'd be welcome to it but christ knows what the postage would be to the Phillipenes

i get more heat comeing through the hole in the deck where the pipes ran than i ever did out the heater
                    Thank you very much sir popeye...mine was converted to generate cold air from the aircon instead of hot air. since the Philippines is a tropical country, airconditioned car is an advantage during summer season.
                    I will try to remove the center console to check the fan motor. God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                      Best thing to do is remove it completely. They will leak eventually. Good thing is you can eliminate about a dozen hose clamps in doing so. Just convert the hoses to the rubber ones at thermostat housing and also do away with the metal pipes there. Done this to mine.

nev.
                      Ok sir, i will try to remove the center console to check the fan motor.
                      Thank you very much for the information.

Comment

Working...
                      X