bought me a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought me a car

Just reserved a rev 4 mr2. Always had a soft spot, was made an offer I couldn't refuse. Will be collecting on 28th. Only sold mine for the surf due to a daughter and now I will have both!
    well, that was a bad idea!

got a soft spot for them too!
    doe my surf goes first
    post some pics of it when you get it!
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Will do, has a few issues that reflect the price, but nothing that will put me off.

Comment

for them they are so popular, there is parts even in the pharmacy, so no problems with them.
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Once you have had one you can't seem to nudge the urge to get another! It's Toyota see!

Comment

I have a slightly worked on Rev3 (ok, highly track tweaked ) that I use on track days.

Race spec running gear, stripped out, roll cage, street brawler turbo + ecu etc and methanol injected... pushing over 400bhp at the wheels.... theres very little that goes past me on track

Love the thing!

Comment

Nice, mines not a turbo, need something a bit economical so I don't have to drive the surf every day. I had to buy something else as the soul less Peugeot is turning me into a miserable git

Comment

I dont run mine on the road, its not even registered in the UK (I imported from japan).

The set-up is so hard you'd lose fillings from driving on your average british road

Comment

Originally posted by pasty View Post
                  I dont run mine on the road, its not even registered in the UK (I imported from japan).

The set-up is so hard you'd lose fillings from driving on your average british road

Sounds like my mates old Jap Track Spec (direct imported racing spec) Skyline. He spent 4k having it made road legal - but it still couldn't go over speed bumps or fill it with anything less than 97octane with additives!

Still it used to touch 100mph in less than 6sec and according to race logic spat out 710bhp!!

T

Comment

Comment

I'll post pitchers once I own it

Have to put the yotas side by side. Height difference much!

Comment

Working...
                      X