Wheel swap anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel swap anyone?

Kind of an idle thought at the moment, but my van has got four decent alloys with nearly new (but budget) 265x70xR15 tyres on it.

They don't match the spare but more importantly, they are a little too fat for my taste.

Just wondering if anyone wanted to do a swap - preferably to some 16" rims but not essential. I know its not a surf, but they're a straight swap. Picture below shows them. Ignore the idiot leaning on my van. At least he's got beer and cocktails.

Hey Sanch. I've been sitting on a set of five of these for a while, now. They are very shallow dish, which leads me to think that they may originally have been on a Delica.
    Attached Files
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
      Hey Sanch. I've been sitting on a set of five of these for a while, now. They are very shallow dish, which leads me to think that they may originally have been on a Delica.
      Nice wheels. But.... I already have 'quite fat' tyres on 'quite offset' wheels and they don't stick out, so I think that Delica wheels are probably 'quite sticky outy', whilst those are 'quite sticky inny'.

Comment

I have no wheels or tyres. Can I have a pina colada though?
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          Nice wheels. But.... I already have 'quite fat' tyres on 'quite offset' wheels and they don't stick out, so I think that Delica wheels are probably 'quite sticky outy', whilst those are 'quite sticky inny'.
          Bit like belly buttons, then. .

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            I have no wheels or tyres. Can I have a pina colada though?
            Why yes. Yes you can, young man. Would you like a little parasol in it ? .

Comment

Working...
            X