lexsurf insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lexsurf insurance

just been on the phone for the third time to adrian flux about insurance for an l reg hilux surf with fitted lexus lump and modded exhaust they are the only mods i told them it had and after 4 days they told me they cannot offer insurance for that vehicle.so can any of the lucky lexsurf guys on here tell me who you are insured with and roughly how much they want to insure the beast thanks

500 quid with flux. loads of mods... 3" body lift winch and bumper wheels and tyres and god knows wjat else i declared.
    thing is they had insured it the year before witj diff owner...

Who was it insured with previously?

Is it a bushshwacker lexurf or just a lexus conversion?
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Try Keith Micheals insurance Speak to Jason Robery 0208 329 1168 If you tell them your from HPOC you might get it a bit cheaper, Oh mods no problem
      Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

thanks for replying i told the guy on the phone that they have these on there books with more mods then i said and all he could say is that he cannot comment on it and i even asked if this was a new thing and again no comment as for the truck unfortunately its not a bushwacker done piece of art but has had his magical touch with the wiring i do believe,the truck is unfinished but as far as i know only needs a few bits ie lambda sensors and intercooler bolted down maybe few others not sure as i wanted to get money for car then insurance sorted out before i start pestering the seller who is a member on here as its going to cost a bit to get it down from yorkshire to kent and hopefully not much to finish then i can ditch my 2.4 snail.

Comment

thanks boo crew i will give them a ring tomorrow and will say i am member of this site and hpoc and see what they say

Comment

Mines with LV @£429, including loads of mods

Was done through Noel Dazely Brokers http://www.noeldazely.co.uk

Comment

Just renewed mine with Flux, it did seem a bit "finger in the air" this time round.

24yo, 3y no claims.
              Lots of Mods all declared.

The E-mailed renewal was around the £1200 mark! I phoned them making sure they had the right info and declared the winch bumper it was lowered to £1060?, all I then said on was that I'd have a look round and get back to them. They then sent out a new E-mailed Renewal at £847.

Not complaining at all and it was by far the best quote I got but a bit odd all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwakka666 View Post
                Just renewed mine with Flux, it did seem a bit "finger in the air" this time round.

24yo, 3y no claims.
                Lots of Mods all declared.

The E-mailed renewal was around the £1200 mark! I phoned them making sure they had the right info and declared the winch bumper it was lowered to £1060?, all I then said on was that I'd have a look round and get back to them. They then sent out a new E-mailed Renewal at £847.

Not complaining at all and it was by far the best quote I got but a bit odd all the same.
                That's a great price. I am mid-40s, as is wifey, both clean licences and 9+ years of no claims, and Flux were way off for us on a Std 3rd gen. IIRC we are paying £400 and a bit with Direct Line.
                Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                  That's a great price. I am mid-40s, as is wifey, both clean licences and 9+ years of no claims, and Flux were way off for us on a Std 3rd gen. IIRC we are paying £400 and a bit with Direct Line.
                  ###### Hell my "standard" 3rd Gen was £350 fully come with Admiral.

I'm 31.
                  More Lift.
                  More Tyres.
                  More Engine.

Comment

Just renewed my insurance for Lexurf V and settled on £360 with Adrian flux

Comment

Wow! That's a good price.

Comment

I just got cover with Flux,

£460, 31years old 9 years NCD, covered for commuting and all mods declared.

I tried sky, Noeldazely, Sureterm etc but was unable to speak to anyone without arranging a "call back" they were too slow to call back, so Flux it is.
                        More Lift.
                        More Tyres.
                        More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                        X