Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a T055er!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?ncid=webmail6

Man up, grow your hair properly, have a shave, get rid of the bling in your ears and she might have taken you seriously.

Oh and Button is a better driver than you, feckin' chancer!

Rubbish!

He might look like a t1t and cry about his private life far too much but he's faster than Button (and pretty much everyone else).

I'm no fan of his but I'd never deny his skill.

Comment

He's not skillful, he's erratic. Won most of his races through luck and chance.
      Watch the way Button drives around a circuit, it's one fluid motion.

Comment

totally agree with you. But Hamilton keeps you on the edge of your seat more than Button. Don't forget Schumacher and Senna were pretty ruthless as well.

Comment

Button is great to watch, especially in the wet, but smooth isn't always quickest.

Hamilton (like Alonso) seems to be able to get performance out of any car whereas Button really needs it to be "just so" to do well.

All that said, I can't dispute your original claim that he is indeed a to55er!

Kimi needs to show them all how it's done at Spa anyway...

Comment

The cars are to restricted and to fine tune to the max of that restriction costs. It's all about the money and the car.
            GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Agreed he needs to forget her shes a waste of space and move on.
              As already said unless the car underneath Button is 125% he just can't drive an under performing car and get that extra out of it like Hamilton, Shumy, Alonso etc can (and I hate Alonso).
              McLaren both equal cars and crap at times but you can't deny Hamilton seemed to able to just get that extra out of it where as Button Couldn't.
              Hamilton in a new car which chews tyres like no tomorrow been on the podium more times than Button in a car he is used to!
              Buttons silky smooth clean fluid driving sees him 85 points behind Hamilton in a car that Button can do more laps on one set of tyres than Hamiltons can do on three sets.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

I don't like Alonso either, his time at McLaren didn't cover him in glory....but man he can drive!

Button doesn't seem quite aggressive enough...

Comment

Hamilton is an arrogant prick. Just because he wins races etc does not make him a better driver atall. Can't stand him.

Kimi is ace, makes me laugh, he's like the 70s f1 drivers. Race smoke and go to a slag house. Proper lad!
                  well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
                  X