Dare I tow to Devon and back?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benross View Post
    Yes it's a little busy here at the mo! Best to come in low season, no screaming kids then! Give me a shout if you want to come down and I'll give you a good deal, as you were so kind as to let me borrow some relays!
    When is low season?

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
      When is low season?
      Anytime when the kids are at school really. The tarrif on the website has the dates on high and low season. We are open until 16th September this year then open again April/may 2014.

Cheers :-)
      If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Comment

Anytime when the kids are at school really. The tarrif on the website has the dates on high and low season. We are open until 16th September this year then open again April/may 2014.

Cheers :-)
        Lol, annoyingly my other half is a teacher.....

Comment

Mrs GWH is also a teacher. She is also annoying...
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Mrs GWH is also a teacher. She is also annoying...
            I laughed out load at that....I was interrogated....I laughed no more

Comment

Did you lose golden time!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
                Lol, annoyingly my other half is a teacher.....
                I feel your pain, my Mrs is a teacher and I run a camping park, so when she's off I'm working 17 hours a day 7 days a week,
                And when I have three months off, she can't take any time off as
                It's term time! I need to change my job or my mrs...

Comment

I don't have the answer to your question, but I do own a caravan park in Devon! I'll sort you out a bit of discount if you give me a shout!

20% off for all forum members

www.watermouthpark.co.uk
                  Hi, that's a great offer and your park looks perfect! Especially the beach allowing dogs! Wish I'd known about it before I booked the site I went to!

My surf towed there and back beautifully, turned out it was the bronze bushes and driveshaft endfloat causing the noise. Nowhere near as bad a job as I expected to sort them out and glad I did them before towing!

Thanks again folks.

Comment

Originally posted by beammeup6375 View Post
                    Hi, that's a great offer and your park looks perfect! Especially the beach allowing dogs! Wish I'd known about it before I booked the site I went to!

No worries, glad you got there and back safely. I remember I used to have a Jag xj40 4.0 and thought my bearings had gone, turned out it was just the water pump bearing! Nowhere near as costly!

Comment

Working...
                    X