Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant fun!!!!

Had my Surf a week now - what fun!!

3.0 TD, maron over grey - looks really classy.

Had to put new tyres on it 'cos jap rubber had started to split, but at £60 a corner I didn't think this was too bad.

Only 2 problems - firstly wife likes it so much I have to fight to drive it!
    Secondly, there is a 'graunch' on full lock either way. It does not sound like usual knock of CV joint failling - any ideas out there?

I'll post some pics soon (atfer I've washed it!)

Originally posted by clint2004

Had to put new tyres on it 'cos jap rubber had started to split, but at £60 a corner I didn't think this was too bad.

Secondly, there is a 'graunch' on full lock either way. It does not sound like usual knock of CV joint failling - any ideas out there?

Steering stops: throw some grease on stop's (yellow Circle) both sides of the wishbone, both sides of the car.
    Attached Files
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by clint2004

happy surfing m8
      and when you wash the maron off it will reveal the true wine over grey colour RED is BEST
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Glad you got the right colour Surf. The blue ones might be faster (fester) but the red ones handle better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your ride
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
        X