Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been so much nicer to have introduced ones self:

"hello my name is....., I have a 199* surf 2.4/2.7/3.0 petrol/diesel that I need an ECU for, just joined the forum,so any help would be greatly appreciated,many thanks for reading and hopefully,one of you could help me please?"

There you go, no sarcasm for now, just manners.............feel free to try the above quote,i`m sure you will get a lot more help.

Comment

Sarcasm.

The lowest form of wit

But it's more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

At the moment, it appears to be crippled by the ruling party changing leader more often than I change my socks....
        Great day yesterday. I got my Forklift Licence back after having let it expire a few years ago. Queensland won the second State of Origin (one all with one game to go) and Julia Gillard got defeated for the leadership.

Nev.

Comment

Congratulations Nev.

That's just the lift you need

Comment

aah welcome to the Asylum ... you forget ya manners !!
            huh n thankyou kindly n pardon me for butting in as ya charge in to ya patter outta breath, shouting what ya wan't !!
            well ya not on faceache now !!
            I don't mind helping out but it cost nothing to be polite n courteous (as we all usually are) until we get to know ya.....
            As it's ya first post... I'll not react to sarcasm for the moment but with an attitude like your's you'll go far ......
            NOW for the sarcasm, the further the better n NO I can't help with an ECU at this moment in time.
            But i'm sure someone will be along shortly able to help cos that's what we do n how we do it here !!

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless is my Yota !!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

No-one is being sarcastic at all.Normally when you join a forum like this you introduce yourself and give the details of the truck so we can actually help you properly.
              It's not much good just saying the ecu has died as there are 4 generations of surfs and manual and autos where the ecu's are different.There's also petrol surfs,
              Give the year etc of the surf and we will give the info you require without having to have post like this
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by niftynev View Post
                great day yesterday. I got my forklift licence back after having let it expire a few years ago. Queensland won the second state of origin (one all with one game to go) and julia gillard got defeated for the leadership.

Nev.
                Queenslander!!!

Comment

Bill Brysons mate, Alan Howe reckoned Queenslanders were all mad?
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Bill Brysons mate, Alan Howe reckoned Queenslanders were all mad?
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUI1_PtFr6Q

Comment

Working...
                    X