non starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non starter

Hi ,two weeks ago jump in to the truck turned key the motor just spun that's not like her you was lucky to have a full turn of the engine before she jump in to life.So I got out did the normal checks fuel lose connection relays ,found no fuel at injectors So being Sunday and an idle bas I called the AA as I am now a gold card holder ?? big mistake not a clue so I thank him and sent him on his way next step and day god I miss the old gal already sad had a word with a garage next door to wear I work who deal in diesel motors big and small said it most properly fuel solenoid but it looks a b to get of and to get the part if you can due to age I'm getting a bit down now really sad now look on forum some have had the same problem but they never say if they sorted the problem then read about ecu So look up an found ecu doctor in plympton Plymouth phoned them up Its got to be the best move ever spoke to them The gentlemen was brilliant told him the problem strait away he said send it down will have a look and have you on the road agine That's confidence ,Well sent the unit on Thursday 13-6-13 they phoned on 18-6-13,said it is ecu do you wont us to do it yes I replied ,good it will be done and be with you before 1300 on 19th it was and installed and the old gal is up and running has sweet as a nut , the morel of this story is don't hang about if in doubt phone the ecu doctor plympton the cost was £214 all in for complete rebuild and guaranteed

Thatisawesomeirellikewhensomeo nepostsaproblemandasolutionall intheonepostitmakesforsimplere adingiwishalotmoreofthepostsan dalotmoreoftherepliewhereascon ciseasthis
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
        Thatisawesomeirellikewhensomeo nepostsaproblemandasolutionall intheonepostitmakesforsimplere adingiwishalotmoreofthepostsan dalotmoreoftherepliewhereascon ciseasthis
        That's easy for you to say. .
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
          I woke up with a hangover like that, once. .

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            That's easy for you to say. .
            This helps
            Lots
            Attached Files
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
              This helps
              Lots
              I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous post. .

Comment

Working...
              X