Isle of Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Man

I just have to say how FANTASTIC the Isle of Man is!! It's a really beautiful island and we had a great holiday there! If you get a chance to go there then jump at it!!

Thanks to Manxman and Fester for making us so welcome and looking after us!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

It was great, saw loads of Surfs, took pics of them all bar 1 that got away, will post them up soon.

Manxman is a top man, loves his motorsport, and Fester's a great guy, but his amusment arcade owes me £10!

See you next year.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      I just have to say how FANTASTIC the Isle of Man is!! It's a really beautiful island and we had a great holiday there! If you get a chance to go there then jump at it!!

Thanks to Manxman and Fester for making us so welcome and looking after us!!

My ex outlaws live on the island. Apart from that it's luvverly!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Went there a few times in my youth, initially for the TT and later for the Manx rally. Top place in so many ways - would love to go back
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Havent been, have to someday soon. Might phone a few Argentinians see if they'd give us a hand claiming it

Comment

NICE TO MEET YOU BOTH, THAT TENNER CAME IN HANDY FOR THE BACON BAPS @ 10AM LOL....ME AND THE MRS WILL BE OVER IN OCTOBER TO GET THE LIFT KIT DONE ON THE SURF SO HOPEFULLY MEET UP WITH YOU THEN.
            ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

ISLE OF MAN is a great island with lots of nice people I used to go over at least once a month with my old job, Ive got friends in ST JOHNS at the PERFUMERY.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

I love it there, especially during the first 2 weeks in June!

Been about half a dozen times since I passed my bike test.

Didint go this year as its starting to cost a bit too much to cross the water.
                Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Missed Ya!

Linda + Tony,

Just goes to show that I should read the forum on a more regular basis . Been working on the IOM since Aug. But didn't bring my surf over till 11th sept, so I'd have missed you anyway.

Manxman + Fester, If you see somebody waving at you in a black 2nd gen - its probably me . (that is until I leave next friday 26th).

Cheers,
                  Ian
                  [size=4][color=lime]WORK TO DRIVE[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=lime]DRIVE TO WORK[/color][/size]

Comment

If you get a chance to go there then jump at it!!

dont be silly TAKE THE FERRY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to far to jump at it
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

could be the place for the next surfers holiday jaunt ??????
                      Any mud to p[lay in and whats the diving like (scuba diving that is)???
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                        could be the place for the next surfers holiday jaunt ??????
                        Any mud to p[lay in and whats the diving like (scuba diving that is)???
                        The water should be nice and warm as the island is sat in the gulf stream, but it can be rough - I've been over there when the ferry couldn't get out of the harbour. Still, it was a good excuse to extend the holiday
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
                        X