Gen 4 surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 4 surf?

Looking at replacing my gen 3 with a later model surf gen 4, as late a model as possible I suppose.
    I have had a good look around but can't find any available apart from going through Algy's which I would rather not.

Are they coming through yet?

Originally posted by phoenixpete View Post
    Looking at replacing my gen 3 with a later model surf gen 4, as late a model as possible I suppose.
    I have had a good look around but can't find any available apart from going through Algy's which I would rather not.

Are they coming through yet?
    If there's not many around why don't you import it from Japan yourself? It's fairly straight forward, many of the online companies are reputable and will take you through the process step bu step.
    Last edited by tashtego; 14 June 2013, 15:38.

Comment

This any use?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...ara/1021745220

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post

There must be something wrong with that one, it's been on eBay three times, Autotrader and now Gumtree.
        It's been for sale for nearly four months now!

Comment

Its probably due to the colour, if it was black, it'd be long gone! :P

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
            Its probably due to the colour, if it was black, it'd be long gone! :P
            Yup, it would be on my drive now.

Comment

Looks v nice though... if i didn't have the wrong doored pickup, I'd've (is that a word?) had a look at that for sure.
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                There must be something wrong with that one, it's been on eBay three times, Autotrader and now Gumtree.
                It's been for sale for nearly four months now!
                Thought the same, only picture I have never seen on any of the adds in inside the rear, I suspect its got the LPG tank in the back rendering the space useless?
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

The reason it cant sell. It looks like a sssssaaaannnnyyyyygggooonnggg

whatever. It's feckin hideous.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    The reason it cant sell. It looks like a sssssaaaannnnyyyyygggooonnggg

whatever. It's feckin hideous.
                    Got to say I'm with you, there, Gra. Never thought much of the 4th gen's. Especially the earlier ones with the flat tops on the wheel arches. 5th gen's look a little better though.
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                    X