Will it be quieter on here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it be quieter on here ?

Tam and me are off on our hols to Norfolk tomorrow so you will be saved from my bad, sad , boring , irrelevent posts about anything and/or nothing of interest to anyone or their dog . Tempted to take the laptop , but a holiday is a holiday so a no no .
    Will meet at the Norfolk site next Sunday those who are going and not those who are not (see , its irrelevent) .

Rick
    Last edited by Vagrant No2; 3 September 2004, 23:07.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Tam and me are off on our hols to Norfolk tomorrow so you will be saved from my bad, sad , boring , irrelevent posts about anything and/or nothing of interest to anyone or their dog . Tempted to take the laptop , but a holiday is a holiday so a no no .
    Will meet at the Norfolk site next Sunday those who are going and not those who are not (see , its irrelevent) .

Rick
    Have a great time Rick you need the break!! and dont forget to send us all a post card

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Rick

Will you stop waffling and sod off on holiday so we can all start talking about you behind your back

Have a good week and see you next sunday
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
        Will you stop waffling and sod off on holiday so we can all start talking about you behind your
        I'll tell Dad what you say!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Rick

you can pop in to see my Dad and sister while you're up there. go see sandindham, sunny hunstanton and wells next to the sea. have a fun hol.

see you sunday week
          ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Now that Rick and Tam are off on their hols and cant read this,I can offer them a brew on their way down to norfolk if they want to stop off at Felixstowe......hehehehehe mean aint I.have a good time folks and see you all next sunday.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
            X